What career should I choose?
Who will I marry?
Where will I live?
What Happens when I die?
I'll get around to it tomorrow.I'll worry about the later.The future's out of my hands.I'm going to to get out of my life.What I can today because I may not be able to tomorrow.
This is the way most people think today.Scientists warn of the dangers facing our world.Yet we sti9ll pollute and endanger our ecosystem.Physicians warn results of smoking to our bodies and people still smoke.why is this? Because people want instant gratification and do not often think of the consequences of their actions for the future.
Everyone likes to think about the future.Astrology and its horoscopes are popular with lots of people around the world.But the best way to prepare for the future is to live each day so that later in life there won't have to be regrets .It is not just the major decisions and choices in our lives that affect our future.Often it is a whole series of small choices that We make daily that will determine what our future will be like.
Of course,there are many things will take place in our future that we cannot control.Circumstances play a major role.However ,if we focus on the things We can control, such as our attitude,the friends we choose,studying and working to the best of our ability and potential ,we can help guide the course of our future.
Perhaps the one thing that mankind has not been able to control about the future is his or her time of death.Nevertheless,by trusting our GOD ,one can be assured of His care and control over his/her future. If we follow Christ and his teachings there is a promise that He made to His early followers that is still true for us.I am with you always to the very end of age.



source:Book of Hope.


This entry was posted on 7:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: