Most of us dread examination.Even long before the examination we are apprehensive about the coverages of the test and we get worried over the types of questions that will be asked.We wonder as we ask ourselves "Have I studied what they will ask are they going to ask what I left or glossed over in my review?
During the examination itself when we finally lay our eyes on the questions,our tension increases..Some of us suffer mental block out and in the process forget even the little that we know,and after the test is over,our tension still lingers on.It does not leave us.As we ask ourselves,"Did I make the grade or did I flunk the test?It is only when the papers have been corrected and finally returned that we can breathe a sigh of really that the ordeal is over at last!


This entry was posted on 11:16 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: