What is Identity?
"Identity" is the individuals characteristics by which a thing or person is recognized or known.
Who am I?
Everyone of us have our own identities and characteristics and personalities,just like me, I have also my own identities that different to others.
By the way this is Ruth Fernandez,16 years of age still residing at Barrio Pica's, Lupon Davao Oriental.And still studying at Lupon Vocational High School.I was born on September 9, 1993 at Sudlon, San Isidro Davao Oriental.And I was born and grow in a Christian Family and in God's teachings.I am simple God fearing,hardworking and a cheerful person.I am very fun of listening music,texting,reading Bible,reading magazines,comics,and storybooks like fairy tales.I love watching horror and funny movies.I love also drawing and playing mp5 games,I am very active in attending youth Camp in our church.I am a kind of person who have ambitions in life I want to be successful in life,to finish my studies,to reach my goals and ambitions in life.To help my parents to get from poverty and have a better work someday.To achieve the things I really wanted to have.But I can't do this without the help of God.
I value all the things that I have, My Family,Friends,studies,teachers and most especially God in my heart.I didn't dream of having such things that not so important that sometimes bring us into mess life.Wanna know why I choose family,friends,Education,teachers and GOD?The reason is,Family is the one who are always in my back to support all my needs.Friends is always there for you to talk when you are totally falling down.Education,this is the only Living Legacy that my parents have given to me.Teachers its because through them,I learned a lot of things. And God because without God's help and guidance we cant do nothing at all!







This entry was posted on 10:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: