What are goals  accomplishments you would like to  reach or attain achieve this year?

*The goals or accomplishments I'd like to reach or attain this year is to finish my studies.It is my biggest dream since I was in elementary,.I keep on striving just to reach my accomplishments or attain my goals in life.And now,time is running very fast these days.few days from now,We  will be marching in the aisles together with our proud parents.We will be leaving the portals of our Alma matter which cradled us throughout our high school years.Graduation is something every student is looking forward to.
.However,life does not stop there.It is just the beginning of another milestone, and ,I want something also  to attain in my life I want to finish the college life.I want to choose  the best career or  profession, so that I can have a great chance to find a good job.


This entry was posted on 10:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: