What are the things  you do to keep yourself,others or our planet healthy?
 *As a student,I think the things that I can do to keep myself,others or even to our planet healthy is, first I would like to respect to others,and to the people who are older than me.And I want to follow or obey the rules and regulations to our country,that  can help to preserve our Mother Nature.Second is, I segregate my garbage from Bio-degradable to Non-Biodegradable,to avoid global warming s,Third is,I want to preserve our endangered species.If there is anyone who might willing  to hunt to our animals,simply say them "Better let it Fly than to say Goodbye.."
And also preserve our coral reefs.It is  important to preserve our coral because if the coral reefs are totally damage we might soon run out of fish to eat and many sea animals will die.So!we should take care of them.Likewise planting trees can help to avoid flash-floods or even landslides and soil erosion's.And also we must avoid burning garbage's such as plastics,cellophane's or even rubbers because it can destroy to our Ozone Layer,and not only to our ozone layer but also to Our Planet! So!we must protect,preserve our Mother Nature to keep our Planet Healthy..


This entry was posted on 10:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: