Who are the people or events that Influenced you most throughout your Life?

*The people who influenced me most are  my  parents  because, they taught me how to walk, talk, and among many other things hopefully right from wrong. My  parents is always there for  most of my  life, quick to lend a hand or offer advice.My parents  inspiration and outlook on life has been a great influence on how I have lived my life.   I can never repay all they've  done for me.   No matter happens  but still they  would never complain.   My parents  wanted for me to grow up healthy and become what I wanted to be..They strive hard and they give moral support in my studies.And also,they give their undying love to me.Without them, maybe I''m not here in this world,or maybe I can't stand with my own feet.I'm so thankful that GOD given me parents whom I can turn to..They are so much supportive in my studies,they strive hard just to continue my school.Their words challenge me to soar high as I can achieve my ultimate goals in life.Without my Parents my life is useless.

 Next is my friend.Why friend?? its because they are the  persons whom I can rely on,whom comforted me when I'm alone..And make me happy when I'm sad.and next is my teachers because they stand as my second parents in school.They teach me how to stand with my own feet.And they teach all the things that I never know before.And next is GOD..its because without God in our Life.We can't do nothing because God is the owner of all the things in this world,and the owner of our Life..


This entry was posted on 10:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: