Doing pretty ornaments make me buzy. I love making and doing designs with my own ideas.Just to make me happy of what the result of what I've done.And I'm very happy if there's someone who appreciate my works co'z it gives me more courage to make another Ornaments.
You wanna try??
Here are some ideas to decorate your ornaments.add your ideas.
Cut pieces of another ring for mouth and eyes.
put them on the top of the glue to make happy face.
Cut colored rings and bread wrapper,fastener into small bits.sprinkle them on the glue.
Poke a hole in the dried glue ta the top and put some yarn or ribbon through it.
Now your ornament is ready to hang on a tree or tie on a present.Surprise people you love with pretty gifts that you made just for them.


This entry was posted on 11:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Jonalyn Rosete said...

    I want you to teach me personally...hehe

  1. ... on January 9, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
  2. Emarjon A. Colonia said...

    Wow.. I will make something like that.. Thanks Ruth

  3. ... on January 12, 2010 at 11:18 PM